With many folks working from home, check out a Real Life Conference Call

-
Wow. As the participant in more conference calls than I can count, this is hysterical! I've seen all this junk and wasted who-knows how many hours to crappy connections. Very Funny!

I HATE conference calls! Since we have been working from home the last few months, we have one almost every day, and it drives me nuts. It's just like the video....lol. Half the time it's like being on walkie talkies with half dead batteries. :realcrazy::BangHead:

This was hilarious, just lead a webex event via Skype this past Friday, with 120 attendees, 10 presenters, and a 235 page slide deck. This after 3 months of preparation leading up to it. Darn glad that is behind us, we can now just deal with all of the regular conference calls which average one a day. I can’t wait for things to go back to our non-home working routine. Thanks for sharing this, I am going to forward it to my cellmates.

Dang, man. That's the mother of all conference calls!!! I couldn't imagine that many attendees and presenters. Sounds like you were ready for it and it went off without a hitch. :thumbsup:

I saw a Progressive Insurance commercial that jokes about video conference calls. It's a crazy time, for sure.

That is so on point lol. Just needs someone who is supposed to be muted creating tons of background noise and chatting casually.

Dang, man. That's the mother of all conference calls!!! I couldn't imagine that many attendees and presenters. Sounds like you were ready for it and it went off without a hitch. :thumbsup:

I saw a Progressive Insurance commercial that jokes about video conference calls. It's a crazy time, for sure.

-
Back