WIW. 489 case 3.23 suregrip and more

-

4mulas

Fixem'up
Reaction score
What is it worth? Like the title, Center section cone style 489 case sure grip 3.23 ratio

Also early A body 8.75 housing with your choice of backing plates and drums bell style and small brakes or the larger 2.5”

Also 65 4 speed trans with driveshaft, trunion style

Thanks

Last edited:
Oh, $25 or so for the diff stuff, I'll be up tomorrow to pick it up! :)

Hmmm.....I was actually just going to text you and ask, but now I think you may just be trying to take advantage of me! :elmer: Lol.

Just dont don’t want to pay too much for this stuff, just doing a ‘current market’ check. Some of it I have some I’m buying

Hmmm.....I was actually just going to text you and ask, but now I think you may just be trying to take advantage of me! :elmer: Lol.

Just dont don’t want to pay too much for this stuff, just doing a ‘current market’ check
Good, at least you don't have a garage full of the stuff and I have to shut the thread down because it turns into a sale thread........but it's not. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Well, I just looked through the classifieds here earlier today. Comparing for Brad. I saw a 3:55 sure grip 489 that was asking $600. That I would consider a premium price. Probably in very good condition. Didn't look how long ago it was though.......
I did turn down a 3/;23 sure grip a few months back for around $350ish. He wasn't set and I didn't need it. Not sure if he still has it. It is in Cowtown. I can see if he still has it.

I lucked out and bought a 3:23 sure grip from a friend for a crisp $100 bill. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day too. LOL

-
Back