WIW 68/69 Barracuda AM?FM radio

-

FJRdoc

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a thumbwheel AM/FM radio from a 68/69 Barracuda. It was purchased many moons ago to put in my Duster. I have since decided to upgrade the original AM radio. I understand that AM/FM radios were an uncommon option. I am thinking about selling it to fund more work on my car. Any idea what price they bring?

First thing is verify it works properly.

I have a thumbwheel AM/FM radio from a 68/69 Barracuda. It was purchased many moons ago to put in my Duster. I have since decided to upgrade the original AM radio. I understand that AM/FM radios were an uncommon option. I am thinking about selling it to fund more work on my car. Any idea what price they bring?

Well I have one restored by a professional restorer of radios and its sitting on my shelf ready to go. I recently sold the car I had planned on using it in. I would take $700.00 for it and not a penny less. Of course the buyers going to get a radio that they know is in working order.

They are pricey but now that the reproduction radios that have the correct face and thumbwheels with modern electronics and other features are out I personally would rather opt for one of them.

As far as I know, there aren't reproduction A body thumbwheel radios.......at least I haven't seen them.

-
Back