WIW 70 RR, 383, 4sp

-

MoparGarage

Winter Sucks!
Reaction score
Thought I'd post this on both FABO & FBBO.

Hello Mopar Compadres!

I am hoping to get some help determining what my car might be worth in today's market. This car has been stored a long time and I recently got it back on the road. I WAS thinking of selling it and put it on eBay a few weeks ago. Got lots of views but the bidding was dismal. I have since decided to keep it and drive it myself for a while so I installed a digital dash. I'd still like to know approximately what its value is so I don't way overspend on any additional improvements.

The car is rust-free. Trunk pan is pitted and has a few pin holes but I media blasted it and it is structurally sound. Its not the original engine but is a 1970 dated non HP 383. The 4 speed trans is the original. Has 8 3/4 non sure-grip 3.23 gears. Has no fender tag or build sheet. The car runs, shifts and drives great. It has a new gas tank, fuel pump, carburetor, carpet, and windshield. The paint was done last Fall and is decent "driver quality". It is metallic burnt orange with a copper pearl mid coat and looks pretty good.

Click the link if you want to see more pics. Thanks for any help!

http://imgur.com/a/ldVm3#0

TnSxDl.jpg

Nice car! Saw one with and Air grabber go for 8K a couple months ago

seems like being worth a lot less than what you got into it is the norm.

No buildsheet or fender tag original engine gone that will hurt.8-10k?

A thorough cleaning and detail of the underside and engine conpartment would go a long way towards getting a decent price, but i agree, high single digits.

That's a beautiful car, and worth way more than single digits here on the west coast, but I have to tell you: That digital dash ruined it for me. Not my taste.

Not a ton considering it was the bread and butter car having a 383 and a 4 spd. Secondly no buildsheet OR FENDER TAG! That is a killer and non original engine to boot. Id pay around 6-8k for it.

I can't stand it when I see nice paint jobs on a car that really should have been torn down and completely restored.

And the digital dash ruins it for me as well. Would be much nicer with just a restored original dash.

-
Back