Women explained

-
You're so funny Rani!!! I've missed ya girlfriend. The main thing to remember when being a lady in a predominantly men's world or hobby is that you have to be twice as good to get half the recognition. In the meantime, here's some more food for thought.

View attachment 1714741234

See?? I wasn't kidding ...

View attachment 1714741235

The problem i have is with the ''Bake cookies and ****'' statement.
Does that mean baking cookies with ex-lax in them, or baking **** literally?
That makes me wonder about the ''Evil and sadistic'' side.......lol
That picture looks like it could have both in them, and men wouldn't notice until the third or fourth one that they ate.
Part of your evil master plan? :D
Tom.

Nope Tom, I have no evil master plan -- I'm just me. And have never once baked cookies with any uhhhhhhhh extra ingredients in them ... those up there are just my typical yearly giveaway Christmas Cookies.

Once there was a batch of brownies that were slightly enhanced, but that's a story for a different forum. :-D

Nope Tom, I have no evil master plan -- I'm just me. And have never once baked cookies with any uhhhhhhhh extra ingredients in them ... those up there are just my typical yearly giveaway Christmas Cookies.

Once there was a batch of brownies that were slightly enhanced, but that's a story for a different forum. :-D

is it early to sign up for a batch ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCmeKs8Zpk"]George Strait - Christmas Cookies - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back