Woo-hoo! Look what came yesterday!

-
After a lot of debate and a serious look at my finances, I went with the best I could afford. I got the 9 way adjustable Calvert Racing rear shocks and the 90/10 front shocks. I am planning on installing them this afternoon. I can't wait to see how well they work!

View attachment 1714643995

View attachment 1714643996

Very Nice.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you have to give for them??

Very nice. I have the complete Clavert set up with the split Mono leaf and the CalTrac bars. Still trying to decide if I'm going to put them in. Also have his NIB 90/10 front shocks that will not get used.

Nothing like some new stuff to bring a smile to your face....Are they in yet?

I don't notice any difference in ride quality or traction. I had them set fairly stiff and the launch was the same. I softened it up and it didn't make a lot of difference. I am going to try all the way stiff and all the way soft and then decide where I want it to be.

By the way, they went in in 45 minutes. Every bolt came right out with no struggles. The longest part was the left upper bolt because I couldn't get an impact on it with the master cylinder in place. I loosened the master and got on it. It's so nice doing it on a hoist.

Looks great I have always wondered about there stuff. My buddy has the whole setup on his nova and since swears by it.

-
Back