Wood grain wheel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW is $75.00 + shipping for a horn butten retaner from a nouther member sorry but i think that is a rip off! Wonder if he able to sell any thing that he has? I've got several prices for him and they are all ways 3to4 times what they are realy go for. I guess he thinks that every buddy hear on FABO is stupid or mabey thats what he is counting on! He is bad for FABO and the hobby; and i pm him and told him so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul

Wow, that is spendy! I know they are harder to find but not that rare. Just to be clear, you need one for the 64-67 style woodgrain wheel right? That wheel was also used on 66-67 b-body cars too.

75.00 was for the retainer,switch,pad,steering wheel,column and a nice running 68 fastback barracuda 383 727 8 3/4 numbers matching car with 2500 original miles that the parts were in.
if you are not interested i guess i will just keep it!

Lol :prayer: all hail...... I see the flag bein raised......cant wait to hear the shipping price :happy1:
75.00 was for the retainer,switch,pad,steering wheel,column and a nice running 68 fastback barracuda 383 727 8 3/4 numbers matching car with 2500 original miles that the parts were in.

WOW is $75.00 + shipping for a horn butten retaner from a nouther member sorry but i think that is a rip off! Wonder if he able to sell any thing that he has? I've got several prices for him and they are all ways 3to4 times what they are realy go for. I guess he thinks that every buddy hear on FABO is stupid or mabey thats what he is counting on! He is bad for FABO and the hobby; and i pm him and told him so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul

I always wondered why he never posted prices on the forum. Seems like he always has the parts though. I thought if you were just a parts seller you were to be a Vendor.

I saw a couple of seat medalions he had on eBay for $60 and I thought that was out of line. I guess everyone else did too because they didn't sell.

forgot to say,i was going to take time off of work at my auto parts which supports my wife and four kids to deliver the car free of charge!i could use a little down time after my heart attack,ruptured intestine and bleeding stomach!

So for the whole car you want 75 bucks for? And you will deliver it

you may have sent buyers but i doubt they have bought anything.
welfare checks do not go far!
give me an address so i can send a crying towel to you!
i did not know you were the appointed fabo whinner!

At least he's not a rip off and thats not what you said in your PM you said $75.00 just for the retainer + shipping i would hate to see what that is Paul :wack::thumbdow: :glasses7:

I'm ineed of 2 horn butten retaner one of them is for anouther member tks for any help you can give us Paul :banghead:](*,) :glasses7:

i have that from a 68 barracuda.
pm me

Wow, that is spendy! I know they are harder to find but not that rare. Just to be clear, you need one for the 64-67 style woodgrain wheel right? That wheel was also used on 66-67 b-body cars too.

Lol :prayer: all hail...... I see the flag bein raised......cant wait to hear the shipping price :happy1:

I always wondered why he never posted prices on the forum. Seems like he always has the parts though. I thought if you were just a parts seller you were to be a Vendor.

I saw a couple of seat medalions he had on eBay for $60 and I thought that was out of line. I guess everyone else did too because they didn't sell.

forgot to say,i was going to take time off of work at my auto parts which supports my wife and four kids to deliver the car free of charge!i could use a little down time after my heart attack,ruptured intestine and bleeding stomach!

lets set the record straight,60.00 was the buy it now and they did sell.

Not when I saw them. Maybe after a few relists you found a buyer.

Sure enough you relisted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...XJBLLaM1gcaOs%3D&vxp=mtr&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Oh boy...I hear banjo's and see a train comin.....this is gonna be epic...:happy1:

So for the whole car you want 75 bucks for? And you will deliver it

LOL, I have been sending buyers to him but that isn't happening again. I had no idea that he was the Frank Mitchell of the used market.

At least he's not a rip off and thats not what you said in your PM you said $75.00 just for the retainer + shipping i would hate to see what that is Paul :wack::thumbdow: :glasses7:

give me an address i think have 1 more towel!

barracudakid..... Showing your colors here aren't you?

Not sure why everyone is getting so angry. You don't HAVE to purchase it from him. So just politely reject the offer and go about your separate ways.

Barracudakid(Eddie) is a quality guy and a great person to do business with. You guys need to get a grip, if you didn't like the deal, go get it some where else. Show some class gentlemen.

Not sure why everyone is getting so angry. You don't HAVE to purchase it from him. So just politely reject the offer and go about your separate ways.

Because he started being the south end of a north bound horse with this statement. He may be a nice guy but this was a less than intelligent comment for him to make and it kept the thread alive. Had he not posted this the thread would be off the page long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back