Wood steering wheel...yes or no

-
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GRT-405/ what do you guys think about this steering wheel for my car? i was thinking the foam but after a year in the sun im sure the foam would be a bad idea. if you have any idea which is better please post it up

I like it...:)

73dustertach.JPG

wow ya im sold on it then. looks really good. did you get the grant steering wheel adapter for mopar also to mount the wheel?

I have the Grant tuff wood wheel and am very happy with it. I like the one you are looking at and think it would look great in your car.

DartInterior.jpg

No. I like an original Mopar steering wheel, with a leather cover that laces up the back, from Wheelskins. The way it feels in your hands it actually makes the car easier to drive, they have many, many colors, and it covers any cracks. I know I'm in the minority here, but since you asked.....

:) I just ordered one of these up... Along with a Mopar horn button. Looks pretty good in a gold interior!

attachment.php

Seems classic to me. Some people like foam wheels, eww.

i like em just that one is not for me. it looks like it wants to be a race car one but is old lol not quite vintage. the other one on this thread. the grant tuff wood one is tighter tho. i think the original first gen mustang wood wheel is tight tho. thats wat i want

yeah, I like the grant tuff wheel better, but it's twice as much $... and I'm cheap :) oh, plus it's 15" compared to 13.5". I want smaller since it has power steering.

i like the wood challenger, but im biased as i have a chrome challenger that ive had on 4 diff cars since i started driving, and i love the small 13.5" dia.

ive also had a 15" wood wheel and it felt great in my hand, i was rather surprised as to how much i prefered the wood over foam/rubber/leather.

-
Back