woodburn race

-

perfacar

Reaction score
hi, I see there is a stick shift race the weekend after the div race. sept 27. anyone been to those ? was thinking about coming down for it, I'll be at the div race weekend before it.

I remembered seeing the "super shifter" class at the "Hole in the hood" series I race. I entered my son in that class at the mopar nationals. I race HH because it's on off days at the track and always have a test n tune in case you lose you can keep talking passes for $50. A lot of the SS races are held on big event weekends with no test n tune lane for $75. (Like the one you're talking about) three practice passes and if you lose in round one your on the trailer and heading to Washington from Woodburn Oregon. To rich for my blood / not enough bang for my buck. I normally go up the road to portland international raceway (pir) Friday/Saturday nights (track prep sucks) for $28 as many passes as your car can handle. Only 5 or so people (regularly) participate on this forum from the north west and only about 3 race.

hi, sounds like no one races the super shifter bracket? cost must be high?

-
Back