Woodward Dream Cruise Parking ( Free For Members)

-

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, I just thought I would make the offer for parking for the Woodward Dream Cruise again. Hard to believe its only a month away! So if you need a spot to park your classic for the cruise or any of the days before, drop me a line. We have spots in the front row off of Woodward and also two parking lots right behind the front row. Some of the members here parked there last year and are welcome to again. We are located just north of 11 mile rd on Woodward ave. Its at the Blarney Stone Pub.Stop in and grab something to eat and park for the day. Kind of like cruising was supposed to be. Let me know if anyone is interested. My email is bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com. Enjoy the cruise!
beer.gif

Not sure if this is worth making it a sticky thread or not? I guess it depends on the interest.

FYI all,

Bo allowed my buddy to park at the Blarney Stone for the last couple of years.

2010 was my first year (I was supposed to join them in 2009 but that was the week-end my son was diagnosed as a Type I Diabetic) at the Blarney Stone with the wife, kids, and the rain. We set up our canopy/tent and sat together, in the rain, watching all the cruisers all day. Excellent family memories. My buddy and his wife and kids joined us as well. Great times.

Bo asks only that you come into the bar for lunch or dinner. Hamburgers were great. We'll be back for 2011.

Hey Bo, I'll do that!!! That's an offer no member should refuse if you're going to the cruise. I'll wear my shirt and I'll be driving the 66...either the blue car or the convertible if I still have by then. Thanks for the offer, thats very generous. And yes, I've been to the Blarney a few times and the food there is great!!! Didn't know a member owned it or I would've surely made my presence known!!! Thanks Bo, Geof

Thanks for the kind words Dan, I look forward to seeing you out there this year. Hi Geof, You are very welcome to a spot, do me a favor and shoot me an email with your car info and first name, I'm putting a list together so that everyone that has dibbs on a spot can print it out and show to park kind of a thing. It might not be neccesary, I just try to keep everything as smooth as I can. Well, hopefully, lol I reccomend getting there kind of early. maybe 9 or so. After 11 am it starts getting kind of busy for me usually. I will have the lots blocked off the night before. The lot to the north of the building is ours as well. Plent of room if you have any friends looking to park by you. Just let me know, look forward to seeing you out there!

WOW! What a great offer!

I lived about 2 miles from there growing up. I moved to Tennessee last year but I will be going to the cruise. I don't think the 2000 Caravan is worthy of a spot but I will stop by for a Burger if I can talk Geof into giving me lift.

I'm thinking of going too, I'll let ya know if it's for sure. Thanks great deal!! They got good burgers eh??!! Rog

Bo,

Just got home (& dry) from the DreamCruise.

Thank you, and Rob, for the outstanding hospitality again this year. Sorry I didn't say good bye in person, but when the storm came through we packed it up and headed for the hills (lightning strikes were to close).

My son's friends (15 year twins from Mississippi) had never heard of or seen the DreamCruise. I believe they are hooked. You helped convert these 3 young men (my son included) to persue American muscle vs. the rice burner option.

See you again next year!

Dan

Just bumping the offer back up before I lose my mind planning the cruise.

Bo very nice of you...didn't know the Bstone was owned by a FABO member....passed by it more than a few times yesterday....got fried in your club on more than a few occasions a couple of St Pattys days as I recall ( kinda blurred by greenbeer)
Really glad you took it over...as I was not big on the previous owners MUFFBURGERS...there was just something fundamentally wrong with that name for a burger. Didn't know about it this year didn't see the post but you are on the hit list for next year..... mighty decent of you since spot right ON Woodward typically go for as much a $150....couple o' burgers and beers That WE GET TO EAT & DRINK is pretty damn nice of ya....you are dialed in
see ya in 2012 God willing
66cuda

-
Back