Woohoo! 1st is class 1st time out...

-
congrats!! looks like fabo went out and kicked *** and took awards this past weekend! looks awesome! job well done.

Congrat's,
You just have to luv it when all that hard work pays off.

congrats on the win. i see even in the parade the chevy is behind you. i hope you smoked him out with rubber.

70Duster440- GTX beat me to it but thats what I noticed too..the HUGH smile on your face...YEAH!

I want to thank you for documenting your restore...it has helped me in things I want to do with my car...Thanks for PM'ing me with that info in the past.

WAY TO GO!!!!

Aloha, Mike:cheers:

The pic of you & your son in the parade pretty much says it all. Your son waving at the crowd and you with a big smile on your face. Man, that must have felt great. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone. The support and encouragement I've found here on FABO has been incredible. There really are some top-notch folks here - something that's becoming a little more rare in today's world. My hat's off to you all.

Herrick70Duster440med.jpg

This may sound weird but that is honestly the best looking Duster I have ever seen and I mean ever. Great job man I hope I can get my 70 Dart to look that good.

This may sound weird but that is honestly the best looking Duster I have ever seen and I mean ever. Great job man I hope I can get my 70 Dart to look that good.

I can probably say that too =P~. I love all of the subtle touches you did to the car. Man, words can't describe how much I would give to own this car! Guess all you can do now is enjoy it!

Thanks everyone. The support and encouragement I've found here on FABO has been incredible. There really are some top-notch folks here - something that's becoming a little more rare in today's world. My hat's off to you all.

Awesome car. Are those Torque thrust II or D rims?

Gorgeous car man.

What size are those wheels and tires. They look incredible. I am building a '70 duster myself and have been wondering about wheel size for. The stance is awesome.

Thanks. 16x8 wheels front and rear. 225/50-16 tire on the front, and 255/50-16 on the rear.

They're actually Vintage Wheel Works V45's. They're most like the TT-D's and are comparably priced.

Had me fooled. I need 14 X 6 rims so I'll have to go with the TT-D's if I do anything.

Anyway really awesome car. Well done.

-
Back