World Block?

-

440dartsport

Reaction score
I want to get my EZ heads CNC ported this year and maybe a new solid roller to go along with it. I am running a 440 block now pushing 620hp. I want this motor to be reliable and not have to worry about it coming apart. So I have been debating about ordering a 572 shortblock from Muscle Motors. Is there anyone running a 572 on the street? Any issues or anything to know about them before I order one?

I want to get my EZ heads CNC ported this year and maybe a new solid roller to go along with it. I am running a 440 block now pushing 620hp. I want this motor to be reliable and not have to worry about it coming apart. So I have been debating about ordering a 572 shortblock from Muscle Motors. Is there anyone running a 572 on the street? Any issues or anything to know about them before I order one?

I would think those heads would be better on a 540 than a 572. Make sure you bush the lifter bores!
Brian

Sell me those EZs and get some B1s. Pretty sure a 572 would love some B1s.

might want to contact 805moparkid in regards to the World block.......

I agree that B1's or even -1's would be better on a 572 but Muscle Motors said the EZ's would do the job after there cnc'd. I thought about doing the 540 but it's the same cost to do the 572.

I agree that B1's or even -1's would be better on a 572 but Muscle Motors said the EZ's would do the job after there cnc'd. I thought about doing the 540 but it's the same cost to do the 572.

That doesn't make it better!!

-
Back