World of Tanks?

-

mguner

How many is too many?
Reaction score
My father in law got me started when we visited last week. I've noticed a few players with Mopar related names. A very addicting game! Anyone interested in an all Mopar battalion? I go by Dart_Charger.

Hahaha yes! I'm guessing you play the PC version though? I play the Xbox 360 version. What kind of garage you got going? I've been playing off-and-on for almost 2 years now, mostly focusing on German and Russian tanks. My garage list: American M18 Hellcat TD; German VK 28.01 light, Panther II medium, Tiger I heavy, GW Panther artillery; French AMX 38; Russian IS-3 heavy and SU-152 TD; and a Japanese Chi-Nu medium.

Just got the final BL-9 gun package on the IS-3, currently grinding my SU-152 to get the ISU-152 and the "troll cannon" BL-10 gun.

BTW my username is 'LidTron3042'... since you just started if you got any questions I've learned a lot from this game the hard way getting myself blown up hundreds of times lol.

..........play the PC version though? I play the Xbox 360 version.......................... .

"Play?" I thought you actually had to build them...........

light-paintball-tank.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTG-WeoqYOg"]Mini Tank Army / Paintball / Airsoft - YouTube[/ame]

"Play?" I thought you actually had to build them...........

OMG I just laughed by butt off, looks so fun but dorky as hell.

The video game is cool because it's all about penetration mechanics, i.e. the game actually calculates your shots based on the slope and thickness of the enemy armor vs. the caliber, velocity, range and type of round you shoot (AP, comp. rigid, high explosive etc.) it's pretty complicated.

-
Back