"Worlds Ultimate Mopar Stock" @ MATS

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
This years winner at the MATS for Worlds Ultimate Mopar Stock. Restored by my friend and member here Kori aka "ShowAndGoResto" for a fellow canuck from Alberta. The owner of this car had it back in his high school days, and then 15-20 years later managed to reaquire it but it was in rough shape and in need of a total resto.
I was over at Kori's shop a bunch in the last year while I've been doing my Demon build bugging him for tips and doing some parts swapping, this Challenger was in there the whole time and man is it a beauty. Amongst the other incredible builds he had going on. He is suppose to be building his own "Driver" for this summer as well, a sweet '70 Duster thats going to have a 408 in it to abuse the streets, he also has a small collection of rare mopars that don't see the light of day very often. But I think with all the new business coming his way the Duster won't make it out this year. Many happy customers have got their cars back from him!!
I thought I should come on here and share since he's a pretty humble guy and wouldn't be on here tooting his own horn.

chally.jpg

A pic from a photo shoot with Mopar Muscle. Also Collectors Guide did some shots.
muscleh.jpg

-
Back