Worse than a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Woke up at 4am, again at 5.... Spent yesterday working on the Barracuda. I had moved it to the carport so I would have to look at it everyday. I guess that was the motivation I had needed.

Everything is done except the fuel line from the pump to the carb.

I'm just waiting for daylight.

After 6 years, I can't believe It will be running again. I'm so excited.

Cool. You won't have long to wait. The neighbors will ***** if you wake them up. Ask me how I know.

Congrats!

Have fun and post some pics if you can pry your butt out of the driver seat - LOL!

Ma Snart

I woke up about the same time and dun my best to get anoth hour in but gave up trying :D
Let me say Good morning to you :coffee2: as this day will be a day you will not forget :color: Ever!! a little oil on top of the pistons, then give that fish a drink :cheers: Can't wait :color:

Video or it didn't happen.

I can only assume that after starting you took off down the road and are unable to bring yourself to stop yet.

I can only assume that after starting you took off down the road and are unable to bring yourself to stop yet.

You know, I didn't want to stop and I really want to drive it to work today but I need to update my insurance (only have fire, theft, and vandalism), and my tags expired in 09.

-
Back