Worth a try?

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
I Met An Older Woman At A Bar Last Night...

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60+year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double?

'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night.' We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 263
i met an older woman at a bar last night...

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60+year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and i found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if i'd ever had a sportsman's double?

'what's that? I asked. 'it's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and i wondered what her daughter might look like, i said, 'no, i haven't.' we drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night.' we went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'mom...you still awake?'
l o l!!!!!!!!

I like women over 40. They don't yell, they don't tell, they don't swell, and they're usually grateful as hell!!

I like women over 40. They don't yell, they don't tell, they don't swell, and they're usually grateful as hell!!

I don't know who you get your info from, but MommaCat is over 40 and yells so loud our neighbor has been known to have a cigarette when we're done...

-
Back