would any one want to buy a redone bench seat?

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying a legendary wraped black 74 swinger split bench seat? and what would it be worth?

The one in my kid's swinger is shot even the springs. Keep telling him he needs a new one and he's like "i'll just deal with it" I'm sure someone will step up that's looking for one.

this thing is mint and perfect would like to get enought for a set of buckets

Any pics? What are you looking to get out of it?I might be interested if you'd be willing to ship.

Yes pics please....I also may be interested....also need shipping!!!

Would anyone be interested in buying a legendary wraped black 74 swinger split bench seat? and what would it be worth?
redone about 3 years ago in great shape

I would want 350.00 pickup only

Attachments

• 198 (Copy) (Copy).JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 341
That thing is gorgeous... Exactly what I would have wanted if I stuck with a bench seat. I looked into having my bench redone and I know exactly how much it costs to have one of those done at a shop. Killer money. I was quoted $800. Hence, the new Procar seats in my car lol.

I'm sure somebody looking to do a nice restoration will scoop these up. Good luck.

-Mike

I could use 'em for my '72 Scamp, but after buying them, the cheapest would be to ship via Greyhound...to Seattle! Don't know if it would be cost effective.

I'd keep it too.Had one in a 73 340 duster,back in the day,it was a great seat.But I have to admitt I love bench seats,especialy for a cruiser.

I recently paid 9 bills for a 67 Barracuda bench seat. Similar deal -- just redone at an upholstery shop, and the guy changed his mind and wanted buckets. The deal with bench seats is, nobody wants to ship them -- it just doesn't price out. So it doesn't matter how cheap they are in Peoria, the only relevant price is what you can find in your locality, and usually they are pretty scarce in any particular area.

That thing is gorgeous... Exactly what I would have wanted if I stuck with a bench seat. I looked into having my bench redone and I know exactly how much it costs to have one of those done at a shop. Killer money. I was quoted $800. Hence, the new Procar seats in my car lol.

I'm sure somebody looking to do a nice restoration will scoop these up. Good luck.

-Mike

-
Back