woulld you pay around $300 for a 66 valiant parts car

-

gasjockey101

Reaction score
so the story goes i me and my dad were cruzin in the valiant and we were stoped at princess auto (its like harbor freight for you us guys ) and we mee my uncle there buy acident so were showing him the car and just shoting the **** and i guy comes up ans says do you own this car i say yes he says he has a 2 door 66 valiant with buckets and a consol for scrap price if i whant it me ok (i called a scrap yard and asked howmuch for a 66 valiant about $175) so about a mounth later i finaley get off my a$$ and go look at the car the buckets were gone :( he sold them consol was still there but there was not much of the interior left the v8 was not the origonal and was cobled in there the trunk foor was quite rotten same with the floor bords were half way useable hood was in not bad shape the trim was in the trunk (in not the best shape ) and fornt fenders needed work to be useable and the rear quarters were bad plus it was shoe hornd in between 2 other cars and in front of it was a box car so the guy says i can get $200 a tone so it end up beaing around 300 for this 2 door 66 valiant signent wear i called earler an the scrap yard whanted $175 for the car so my question is would you pay 300 for the car if you were in my shoes i sure wouldent

depends if you see enough parts that you need that are worth the money

$250 for anything around here and they will pick it up
so $300 for a 66 valiant is a deal

depends if you see enough parts that you need that are worth the money
what i saw that i could use is the hood rear tail lights some thim pices and some other small parts that i really needed but if i had the intrie car the rear end vent window trunk lid what i mentiond earler possibley the motor and trans if its still useable

sounds like it's well wort the 300$ to me....hard to find parts cars or parts that you don't have to shipp so a lot of money saved by gettin that car,time saved not having to go find and buy those parts individually
what i saw that i could use is the hood rear tail lights some thim pices and some other small parts that i really needed but if i had the intrie car the rear end vent window trunk lid what i mentiond earler possibley the motor and trans if its still useable

It is worth more than that, every good part can be sold for extra money!!

ok thanks guys now i just got to convines papa smearf to let me park the parts car next to the garage (man i hate living in the city )

If I had a 66 Valiant, probably. Since I don't have a 66 Valiant, then no.

-
Back