WOW and A-Body website...here's my 65 vert

-

TexasDart

Reaction score
Glad to find this website. Here is my 65. /6 auto car. It's a nice cruiser. I'm in the North Dallas TX area.

65DartDriverSide_comp.jpg

Thanks for the welcome mat. I've been around a few different mopar websites but just found this one. Looks like a lot of good information and just the right focus...A BODIES.....plus the Hot Mopar Babe body thread is pretty good too.

TexasDart, it's terrific to have you here with us. Make yourself at home. That's one sweet looking convertible you have there ... please share some more pics when you get the chance to get settled in.

Oh crap, I'm supposed to be in the shop right now! (See how addicting it is??? LOL) Sending a wave and a welcome from one of those Mopar babes ..................

Gorgeous ride.

I saw a red prostreet hardtop a couple weeks ago with a uni-tire in the rear.

Oh gawsh, it was sweet!

Here's a picture of the interior...it's actually a 64 interior.

65DartInterior3-comp.jpg

The beast within....I've actually updated it with a 32/36 Weber since this picture.
65DartEngine1_comp.jpg

It also has disk brakes from a 76 Dart, swaybar, 14" wheels and of course 57 Plymouth hubcaps...that'll give it another 10HP. :)

Welcome from another N Dallasite..............is that a word??? Plan on going to two shows on Saturday. Send me a PM if you want to go...

-
Back