WOW check out this ebay deal

-
True that. I don't mean to Hijack this thread, but here is a legit question. What do you guys think is a reasonable price. Be honest. I don't want to know what you think a fantastic bargain price is, but a price that if you wanted a pair, you'd be willing to pull the trigger.

One Million Dollars.jpg

True that. I don't mean to Hijack this thread, but here is a legit question. What do you guys think is a reasonable price. Be honest. I don't want to know what you think a fantastic bargain price is, but a price that if you wanted a pair, you'd be willing to pull the trigger.
Here's how I did it...
When I walked into the guys trailer and he showed them to me at the Swap Meet and we both knew what they were. First I said I'll give you this 3 speed overdrive transmission with linkage Hurst shifter and shifter mechanism? That's what I started with and kept adding stuff to it until he finally said you can have them....
What's the possibility was open I had no intention of leaving there without them!

^^^and actually because he's a collector of that stuff I actually the next year for free gave him one of my two Chrome direct connection oil filters in the Box. I felt that was least I can do because he even took it under consideration to let them go!

IMG_20180510_064422.jpg
these grommets that came in it are unopened and you can tell the piece of paper that's folded four ways in word upon itself when backlit is direct connection instructions for the PCV.
IMG_20180510_064456.jpg

Anyways if someone is paying big money make sure all this stuff is there....

I want whatever the person that is thinking of buying them is smoking. Just because you have NOS it didn't come with a free pass for back door sex
For that price you would think he would supply the Lubricate !

-
Back