Wow-SANO '66 Cuda NOT Mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a lot like mine with the only exception being that it's a formula S and has been restored. It's probably worth the money, but I think it's a bit much.

Attachments

• IMG_0372.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 207
I think $19k is out of reach. Take a look around and see what that will buy you today... Don't get me wrong, the car brings back memories of the 66 I used to own, but...

It is high....but I'll say this. If it REALLY has a Hemi grind cam in it, it's a nasty soundin little beeotch. lol

Looks a lot like mine with the only exception being that it's a formula S and has been restored. It's probably worth the money, but I think it's a bit much.

Very nice little car you have there. ....and I ain't partial to 66s, but I like yours.

Very nice little car you have there. ....and I ain't partial to 66s, but I like yours.

Thanks. I feel really fortunate that I was able to pick it up from Cosgig (Geof), especially for what I gave for it. Hagerty Insurance put a guaranteed $15k value on it if it was to be totaled. I thought it was too much, but for only an extra $30/year, I'm not going to argue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back