Wow this kid needs discipline

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
There is a facebook group called "1968 dodge charger" that was created by a kid by the name of Chris. His passion was everything to do with these cars. Chris is a good kid although maybe a little "slow" (sorry Chris :D).

Anyways a kid by the name of MacKenzie who also uses the name "The Dodge Man" asked Chris if he could be an administrator for the group "1968 Dodge Charger". Chris made him one. MacKenzie then went and deleted all the other administrators including Chris and took over the page. MacKenzie now just posts random pictures of Dodge vehicles on the page.

This is the facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/1968dc

This is for The Dodge Man:
http://www.facebook.com/itsthedodgeman

Chris' Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/furbyboy

MacKenzie's Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/mswenning

I just want the dodge community to know that little punks like MacKenzie are out there! Anyone who does this to a kid like Chris should be... well I can't say what I want to say....

What a bastard. After reading the comments left by people, no one is happy about this douche. I reported the page to Facebook under "Theft and Vandalism" , maybe they'll read the comments and investigate.

I will say it Drache :coffee2: he needs a 5' 7'' stranger to walk up to him and ask what the heck do you think you are doing :rambo: thinking you can just take over another young guns site like that with out consequences :protest:
And when he ask's what am I going to do about it
I will ask my 15 year old niece to step out of the car, ever had you @ss spanked by a 15 year old........... She will even take the first punch brat!!:D
Wow this just goes to show there are many takers out there to watch out for
I believe Karma will put a few bad day's in his life Drache.... sorry to hear about this

What a bastard. After reading the comments left by people, no one is happy about this douche. I reported the page to Facebook under "Theft and Vandalism" , maybe they'll read the comments and investigate.
Thank you Lost Bushman :hello1:

That's just wrong.

The owner wasn't smart to give the guy admin access, but, man... way to kill it!

Maybe the police need to show up at the kids house for a little scare regarding theft.

only the person who created the page has the ability to add or remove administrators
these kids are yanking your chain, I am guessing as a joke or cry for attention

only the person who created the page has the ability to add or remove administrators

Not true. any admin can remove anyone's admin status. ive even just tested this myself after reading your posts.

Im sure chris would be very happy that you called him a liar.

nope, any admin can remove another. the Impala forums fb page that I'm an admin on was created by another guy on the forum, I was made an admin. If I so desired I could delete him and the other admin from being admins, even though I never even made the page.

Not true. any admin can remove anyone's admin status. ive even just tested this myself after reading your posts.

Im sure chris would be very happy that you called him a liar.

only the person who created the page can add or remove administrators
this is a fact so you are the liar now
it is not possible for someone to "steal" your page
why are you spreading this crap?????
do you have nothing better to do?? or are you just a troll?

do you have nothing better to do?? or are you just a troll?

Well head on over to DodgeCharger.com and feel free to call Chris a liar to his "face" and feel free to join the group and call all the other admins that were removed by MacKenzie then liars.

Mike, my one of my daughters is 6 foot 1, and about 130 pounds of blonde cutie with a ATTITUDE.
I told a kid one time that asked me what I was going to do about it that since he was underage that I would let her handle it.
She got out of the car and he took off running.

Didn't mean to jack the thread, sorry.

I will say it Drache :coffee2: he needs a 5' 7'' stranger to walk up to him and ask what the heck do you think you are doing :rambo: thinking you can just take over another young guns site like that with out consequences :protest:
And when he ask's what am I going to do about it
I will ask my 15 year old niece to step out of the car, ever had you @ss spanked by a 15 year old........... She will even take the first punch brat!!:D
Wow this just goes to show there are many takers out there to watch out for
I believe Karma will put a few bad day's in his life Drache.... sorry to hear about this

Here's what it says when you go to add an admin onto a facebook page:

If you're adding a new admin, please note that anyone you add will have the same control as you. They can even remove you as an admin, and Facebook won't be able to add you back.

would you like a screenshot?

Oh look I created a page! I made a family member an admin! Oh look that family member deleted me from the admins! Well what do you know... looks like I'm right!

But if you want to see for yourself feel free to create a page on facebook and make me the admin....

I am an admin on an offroad site and I could remove all other admin access, (even just change thier passwords) or ban them completely.
Problem is that kids use the available technology and don't realize what can be done with it.
Chris just found out.

Here's what it says when you go to add an admin onto a facebook page:

would you like a screenshot?

Oh look I created a page! I made a family member an admin! Oh look that family member deleted me from the admins! Well what do you know... looks like I'm right!

But if you want to see for yourself feel free to create a page on facebook and make me the admin....

Do you have nothing better to do?? Or are you just a troll?
you are wrong

yup you were right those stupid assholes at facebook changed the rules what a bunch of morons I just went and checked a page for a band I was in years ago, at the time you could make someone an admin but they had limited power, they could only add or remove info but not add or remove other admi's now they can do anything, facebook SUCKSASS !!!!!! no wounder no one uses it any more I deleted the whole page F&^K facebook!

if anyone reading this has a FB page DELETE all other admins except your self IMMEDIATELY!!!! this whole thing is :wack::wack::wack:

The Facebook people will not even spend the time to look at timelines or original owners in thier system to verify his claim, and even though this type of stuff happens to people ALL the time and is supposedly illegal, no law enforcement will bother with it because they can claim they do not have jurisdiction.

Shi**y situation when it happens to anyone.

Yeah sadly he trusted the wrong person....

Mike, my one of my daughters is 6 foot 1, and about 130 pounds of blonde cutie with a ATTITUDE.
I told a kid one time that asked me what I was going to do about it that since he was underage that I would let her handle it.
She got out of the car and he took off running.

Didn't mean to jack the thread, sorry.

:D same here TrailBeast :cheers: I seen this thread and the first thing I thought was my niece could have him on the ground crying for mommy or Daddy in just a few seconds :toothy8: Yep, nothing like getting a girl to jump in and tell this brat what is right and wrong while she has him on the ground praying that if he ever get's up and home he is going to hide in the closet for a week :D
The native blood runs threw her vanes :D

Facebook is bullshit for more reasons than this, but this proves it even more.

FB is a BS excuse for a forum based website anyway. With that said, it's pretty sad that chump nuts had to steal another person's group page. You can just make one without a problem anyways.

Chris should make another group and once he does, everyone with an FB here should request being added to the old page. Then we can all post on the page a quick blurb about how dodge man there is a douche and how the people should go to Chris's new page. The ones who do are the good people, the one's who don't....well they're douches like dodge man.

FB is a BS excuse for a forum based website anyway. With that said, it's pretty sad that chump nuts had to steal another person's group page. You can just make one without a problem anyways.

Chris should make another group and once he does, everyone with an FB here should request being added to the old page. Then we can all post on the page a quick blurb about how dodge man there is a douche and how the people should go to Chris's new page. The ones who do are the good people, the one's who don't....well they're douches like dodge man.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/320127678049086/

We are almost at 700 people now :D

-
Back