WRX driver has a bad weekend

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached to my shoulder holster and withdrew my Colt .45 and showed him the profile.
And this is what keeps us safe. Proper use of a gun before pulling the trigger. A visual determent. You have been put on notice, your behind the 8 ball cause it is out and ready, your not.

You should be glad that you were not in AZ, or that trooper would have been after you. It's a felony to brandish a weapon in AZ.

I'd call that self defense. What would the trooper call it? Cause he's the man with the cuff's!

Brandishing a WEAPON. You can not threaten deadly force unless you are threaten with the same. In which case you can use deadly force.

Ok ok ok runnin and duckin for cover.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevxenJ6Mtc"]"Go ahead, make my day" - Dirty Harry - YouTube[/ame]

Brandishing a WEAPON. You can not threaten deadly force unless you are threaten with the same. In which case you can use deadly force.
Same here in Washington state. If anyone else saw it & got your plate # you might be getting a visit from the law. If you reveal a weapon it better be because the next thing that happens is it is getting fired.....A buddy in AZ got a 14 day stint in tent city a few years ago for brandishing a weapon....

sheriff Joe Arpaio's place?

I love that guy:salute:
Yep......he just did another month or so, extreme DUI. One of my buddies from the Post Office, we called him Rickyroid because he was just like a hemroid, got a DUI a few years back. He ended up taking 2 weeks off from work to get his sentence out of the way. He went in to tent city at the end of Feburary and it rained pretty much every day he was there. He got out & needed another 2 weeks off of work to get over being sick. A few years back I remember reading in the local paper there was rumors of wanting to put up a tent city here in Eastern Washington, have not heard nothing of it lately.

And this is what keeps us safe. Proper use of a gun before pulling the trigger. A visual determent. You have been put on notice, your behind the 8 ball cause it is out and ready, your not.
\

So, committing a crime keeps you safe? good job, way to show the world why CCWs shouldnt be given to nut jobs.

Without the original posters story it is time for this to go...I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back