WS Racing Fiberglass

-

mopar4406bbl

Reaction score
www.wsracingfiberglass.com has one piece front ends for Dusters for $620, they have the best selection of Mopar body parts that I have found. Has anyone seen any of their pieces? Like www.glasstek.com they say I can use my stock grill & headlights if I want to. I have heard good things about Glasstek, their price is $770, witch is good compaired to www.usbodysource witch is $1399 for the same piece. WS has NO pictures of their products on their website, just pictures of some cars. thanks

I haven't sen any of their products in person, but one thing I learned a long time ago is you get what you pay for. Especailly with fiberglass parts. Cheaper price, normally means thinner parts. Just make sure you see it before you drop your money for it.

I haven't sen any of their products in person, but one thing I learned a long time ago is you get what you pay for. Especailly with fiberglass parts. Cheaper price, normally means thinner parts. Just make sure you see it before you drop your money for it.

I agree you should get what you pay for,but the one for $1399 wt is about 30# glasstek say 17# & WS Racing say 28 to 30#.They are a 2 man shop with low overhead, they have so many Mopar parts I would like to support them as long the quality is good,+ he est. shipping about $100 less to me.

I have bought my fenders for a 70 cuda and a 70 Dart from Walt at WS and both are very nice quality.Everybody thought I had real fenders on my cuda.Dart is in progess of being painted and fenders look real nice on it.I use all original pieces on fenders,headlight buckets,grille and side markers.I don't think you would be disappointed at all.

Thanks dragfish, thats what I wanted to hear. I'm ordering the front end tomorrow.

I have Ws bumpers.

the back looks and fits great.

the front looks great - but doesnt fit the best, but ive never got around to "fitting " it ......

it aint a show car......

I had glasstek build me a cowl hood about 5 years ago,it was a very nice high quality hood..as for ws i've heard they stuff is crap and cheap for a reason,as far as fibreglass body parts i'd say AAR is the best out there..

I have the WS front clip, hood and scoop, front bumper and bumper brackets, rear deck lid, rear bumper and bumper brackets. They turned out pretty good for the cost. I would go with them again.

P1010031.jpg

PA010003.jpg

Looks tight!Wish they made replacement parts for 66 Dart.Just a hood(no scoop?)and 65 is different.Am I right?

If you are looking for drag car parts then any of them would be good for a car that only see's drag time. If it is a street car then aar is the safe way to go. But that is just my .02.

Looks tight!Wish they made replacement parts for 66 Dart.Just a hood(no scoop?)and 65 is different.Am I right?

I have the ws racing 65 dart hood and a 66 dart front bumper on my 65 dart .
No one makes the glass front bumper yet that I know of for 65 dart , but ws 65 dart front bumper fits fine .
I modified an old scoop I had laying around to fit between the body lines.
I ligthened up the front bumper braces.

raggie  GLASS  hood bumper frt view II pix.jpg

I bought all the WS stuff for the Scamp. It's not bad, but it is race quality stuff, not show car stuff. Which I don't have a problem with, others have.

RRauto---that dart looks MEAN as F$#$$ ! :shock:

i bet the neighbors love it........

:bootysha:

Stroker,
How did you have the hood shipped from WS?
Do you know about what it weighed?

Thanks

I'm not sure but I believe this was a father & son operation and the old man has since passed away. I've not heard any good things about them since so do your homework.

is this fiberglass really that much lighter than stock sheet metal???

I don't think I lost much with my front fenders, maybe 20# for the pair, (glassteck stuff), but the stock hood on my Barracuda weighs almost 70#, and the pin on 6 pack replacement I believe is about 18#, thats a bunch off the nose.

Stroker,
How did you have the hood shipped from WS?
Do you know about what it weighed?

Thanks

hood was delivered by semi truck to a business and I picked it up there .. don't recall what it weighed.
the hood was just a flat hood no scoop installed when purchased .

since then i installed this 6pac style scoop on it..

hood was made very well.

Attachments

• raggie at tower by tree BEST BEST.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,506
hood was delivered by semi truck to a business and I picked it up there .. don't recall what it weighed.
the hood was just a flat hood no scoop installed when purchased .

since then i installed this 6pac style scoop on it..

hood was made very well.

Where did you get that tall six pack scoop? I have been looking and can't find one like that.

Where did you get that tall six pack scoop? I have been looking and can't find one like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Factory Style Scoops. BY >>>>>>>>>>> VFN fiberglass

Pictures are on there website .

S602 68 Hemi Scoop. (Dart and Cuda Style) Price=100.00 . Bolt On. 5"H x 34 "W x 24 "Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items.

S697 64-67 Hemi Scoop. Price=120.00 .Bolt On 3"H x 34"W x 36"Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items.

S697 64-67 5inch Hemi Scoop. Price=140.00 .Bolt On 5"H x 34"W x 36"Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items.

S617 Six Pack Scoop w/ Closed Front. Price=120.00 . 3"H x 29"W x 27"Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items.

S700 5-Inch Six Pack Scoop w/ Closed Front. Price=140.00 . 5-1/2" total Height 5inch opening x 29"W x 27"Long. 5 Inch Opening. Weight=4 Ship: UPS Items.

S692 63-64 Maxwedge Scoop. Price=110.00 .Bolt On 2-1/2"H x 28"W x 34"Long. Weight=4 Ship: UPS Items.

S704 63-64 5-inch Maxwedge Scoop.Bolt On Price=115.00 .5"H x 28"W x 34"Long. Weight=5 Ship: UPS Items.

S711 Dual Opening "A" Body Scoop.Bolt On Price=180.00 .3-1/2" x 24"W x 31"Long. Weight=5 Ship: UPS Items.

S670 Mopar 340 Scoops ( 70's Dart Style) Price=100.00 a pair.Bolt On 2"H x 11-1/4"W x 26"Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items

-
Back