-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dusterpink

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all. I started up a thread in the general section seeing about buying a 1967-1969 barracuda notchback and it seems i can get one like i want for the money i have..

Im looking for a 1967-1969 notchback barracuda

V8 is a must 318,340,383,440 doesnt matter.

stick would be best will consider a auto...

decent interior and a radio that works would be nice.. not perfect by anymeans... just guages work... seats can have some tears etc...

Paint doesnt need to be good at all faded is better (want to try my hand at painting a car anyway)

daily driver conditon.. older restro/tired paint/rust bubbles/etc

something i can turn the key, warm up, hit up the sonic to show others that civics are not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and drive to college on them nice days

I have a decent budget for the above... been looking for the past week and know they can range from $3500-$8000 fairlly easily...

my highest budget as of right now is $5000... or less would be even better!! haha unless i fall in love with your car... and its a stok i can scrounge for alittle more

SHOW THIS 22 YEAR OLD SOME NICE FISH!!! and lets keep the mopar legend alive!!

thanks guys (still kicking myself for selling my 70 duster was just a little to much advanced work for me)

The second one isn't bad at all...

The last one is also good to... If it had a v8... That be a defiantly cadiante..

Found a couple... Nothing worth writing home about....

Went and looked at a local one... Frame had rusted out...but body looked good.. He was looking for a sucker... With a maaco paint job... And calling it restored...

The second one looks pretty solid but bastardized a bit.
Looks like a 67 with a 68 header panel and grilles, 68 center deck lid trim with 67 tail lights.

Still not a bad deal, also has 150 mph speedo on a slant 6 car....hmm....but not that there's anything wrong with that.

Out of all those I'd pick this one if the floors are not rotted out and the subframe is not all twisted from a previous face plant.

Gonna be tough to find a decent driver that needs no wiring, mechanicals or drive ability issues for under $9-k unless you run across someone who does not know what they have but those guys are usually Chevy guys that scored granny's grocery getter and want $30-k for the nameplate.

Ya... If that one was closer I would go look at it. I'm in south jersey...
My budget can sway if the right car comes along! Let's say a 383 4 speed in driver condition I have no problem paying more for it then $5000 haha!!

Love the chevy comment! Hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back