Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolda

Coolda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a amp gauge and a fuel gauge for the mopar A body ralley cluster. and the trim that goes above and below the center trunk trim for a 1967 cuda. The gauges will work from a 1967 to 1972 mopar A bodies.
Thanks everybody !:read2:

Any of the small pieces of OEM trim you find will be dinged and scratched. I may have one of those I can turn loose of in said condition. New repop is avail. on ebay but be prepared for sticker shock.
I do have a nice looking amp gauge and it was working when removed but... anyone would recomend it be bypassed behind the panel.
The fuel gauges I have are not available in their stock condition. You might read over the info concerning modified gauges on my website (DeMonIVR) before purchasing a used rallye fuel gauge.

Ive got the upper deck trim with the emblem in it. Make me an offer.

sounds like a deal, I will post ome pics first to let you them, then you can pm me for you address

here are the guages I have, I just noticed you said rallye cluster. I don't know what the rallye guages look like, but if these help just let me know if ys still need them.

100_0535.jpg

100_0537.jpg

Here is a pict of the car,
You can see it is missing above and below the rear panel.
Thanks !!

cuda w1.JPG

There is no "emblem" on it -- it's just a thin strip about 1 inch wide. Just like the one on the bottom (almost).

Unfortunately for Coolda, these are among the hardest pieces to find for a 67 Barracuda -- they are almost always smashed up. A guy advertises repros on eBay, but he thinks the top and bottom are identical, which is not the case. Each one is angled differently to match the shape of the taillight surround at that point. However, these repops would be better than nothing (at least one of them will be correct).

Ive got the upper deck trim with the emblem in it. Make me an offer.

There is no "emblem" on it -- it's just a thin strip about 1 inch wide. Just like the one on the bottom (almost).

Unfortunately for Coolda, these are among the hardest pieces to find for a 67 Barracuda -- they are almost always smashed up. A guy advertises repros on eBay, but he thinks the top and bottom are identical, which is not the case. Each one is angled differently to match the shape of the taillight surround at that point. However, these repops would be better than nothing (at least one of them will be correct).
Whether the top and bottom are identical or not will be argued forever I suppose.
I've owned 5 different 67s since 1980. Still have 2 here. 5 pieces of OEM trim in storage (not for sale) and 2 on my red cruiser, all identical.
Anyway... buy 2 of the same and install the bottom one upside down or oposite the top one.
No one will ever know the difference.:bootysha:

Whoops, i have the center section, i was unsure of what you were needing, Sorry.

Here is a pict of the car,
You can see it is missing above and below the rear panel.
Thanks !!
I'm starting to like the wing on your car. I think I'll photoshop one on my car except painted body color. What wing is that exactly ?
I already have a chrome luggage rack. Decision making is not my long suit,
especially when it comes to drilling holes in body panels. The luggage rack really sets off the appearance of a ragtop when the top's down (in my eye anyway). Maybe I'll start a poll thread and let the public decide, rack?, wing?, niether? LOL
Happy moparing

Believe it or not but it was off a 1987 Pontiac Bonniville. I was trying to decide to go with a Go-wing but this one follows the back of the trunklid almost perfectly and The car is not totally restord anyway. My bro. had it on a car that he was junking out and he sat it on my car and we were laughing about it but when we looked at it, it looked good so yea, I had to put it on.........:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back