Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a revel Plymouth GTX model kit, 1967. I currently have two but one is in more of a donor-kit shape so looking for another one to work on. Sealed kits prefered but if the outside seal is broken and all the parts are in the original bags thats fine too.

Thanks!

I have see those for sale in the store still if that is what you are looking for. I think they are usually the Sox GTX? My local ACE Hardware has them on the shelf.

not too interested in the Sox cars... replicating my Dad's and Uncle's cars.... looking to spend about $20 or so plus shipping.... also looking for a 70 Roadrunner kit and a 68 Barracuda kit

that's one of the kit's id like to have, but im pretty much in need of a whole new GTX kit

not too interested in the Sox cars... replicating my Dad's and Uncle's cars.... looking to spend about $20 or so plus shipping.... also looking for a 70 Roadrunner kit and a 68 Barracuda kit
I have a Johan resin 70 Road Runner body and probably have the 67 GTX and 68 Barrauda

have quite a few Mopar model kits...

also know quite a few model/promo resources

i have a pretty big collection of mopar models. i got alot of mine off ebay. check there

I have a Johan resin 70 Road Runner body and probably have the 67 GTX and 68 Barrauda

have quite a few Mopar model kits...

also know quite a few model/promo resources
interested in trading some kits for a 72 340 single snorkle air cleaner housing?

that's about what they go for from what i've seen, picked up two from Sedanman for about $40 if i remember right

I have one that says 67 Plymouth Hemi GTX 2'n1 Revell Muscle, Not really a model guy it was given me as a gift when I finished my GTX,but I never got started on the model.Is that what you are looking for?

I know where I can grab one for you. I seen it at a flea market this past weekend, sealed and a Revell 67 Plymouth GTX. I dont mind going to chk if its still there this Saturday. Not trying to jump over anyone else here. Send me a pm if you want me to chk on it.

If you are talking to me-it could be a re release.I don't know.I think I had better back out of this one.I just don't know anything about these.

I have one that says 67 Plymouth Hemi GTX 2'n1 Revell Muscle, Not really a model guy it was given me as a gift when I finished my GTX,but I never got started on the model.Is that what you are looking for?

exact one im looking for

interested in trading some kits for a 72 340 single snorkle air cleaner housing?
I'm open to trading but not looking for a air cleaner ATM... my 67 GTX model needs the paint cleaned off to be redone.. I'll PM you this weekend with all what I have and we can go from there sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back