Status
Not open for further replies.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in the market for a Dodge Dart 1970-72. (Maybe a 68-69 if the car is right.) I am looking for a complete reliable, running, and solid car. No bondo, rust buckets, or junk please...an original southern or s. western car would be best.

Not looking for any major projects as I do not have the time it takes to do them right. Car does not have to be an original V8 but needs to have one now. The more stock appearing the better...I like the retro look with the dog dish hubcaps. Would like it to have a complete interior and not hacked up. I do not car if it is bench or buckets...but buckets would be a plus. I dare to say it must have disc brakes...not a deal breaker if it does not, but I would prefer it does.

Color wise does not really matter. I prefer the darker colors, especially the dark green. Not big on orange and yellow...just sold my yellow Mustang...but I would not totally rule them out.

Let me know what you have and if you can include one exterior picture in your post I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back