WTB 2 EDELBROCK 500CFM carbs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the comment. I want to run them on a crossram intake.

btw: who has the linkage?? :)

you are right, the dual quad 500s that Edelbrock sells are for an in line progressive set up and won't do the job on an STR-12. I use a pair of the regular 500s on my car (for the last 5 years) and they work well out of the box with the usual adjustments. We fabricated my linkage. Send a pm and I'll send you pictures/ tracings if you need them. The most interesting part for me was getting the kickdown linkage set up for the automatic - easier w/ 4 speed. If you have not done so I would highly recommend that you install the dams in the inside of the plenum that chrysler designed for the manifold and describe in their Direct Connection motor book. If you don't have the diagram, I can scan it and send you one. There are other little things you should do in driving with the set up, but I drive hundreds of miles to shows each year and cruise at events all the time and have never regretted using the set up. And when you open the hood its hard to beat the reaction!

I want to run them on a crossram intake. I think i will use the electirc choke ones.
I also need the crossram intake and the linkage.

what about Brewer's they offer intakes. I think must be the same like the ones you find at A&A!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back