-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfie93

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to buy a 383 or 440 that is complete and running. I am located in Northern New Jersey and something close would be nice. Please let me know what you have.

I'm working on taking a 440 out of a 70 Cuda right now. It was an original 340 car and the owner wants to put a 340 back in so the 440 engine and trans will be available when I take them out. Don't know much about the engine yet but the owner said it ran strong before he put the car away back in March. I'm in Edison, just down the road from North Jersey so let me know if you want to check the engine out.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

I've got a cast crank 440 that was running until I pulled off the intake, and pan. I've got a passenger car style pan, and a bunch of gaskets that go with it. I'll sell it for $500 with the two 727s that I have. I'm in Rochester, NY 14616. Not too far from NJ. Mapquest it.
Mike

Ken, how much are you looking to get for the 440 and where in Edison are you located? Maybe I can come take a look on Friday.

I,m in PA and i have a 1967 New Yorker engine that ran great, aprox 82000 miles on it..
Got rid of the car 12 years ago but the engine has bin in a garage, only thing missing is the carb ..

Its the year that had a Holly carb..

Dave

Ive got a 440, .030 over, wiseco flat-tops, forged crank, ported 906's with hard seats, 84cc, calculated at 9.8:1, Eddy Performer RPM intake, comp .525 magnum cam, milodin oil pan. Motor will be complete from a freshening this weekend. Im near Portland, OR though. Email [email protected] if your interested.

Got a fresh 1976 440 on the stand in northwest Tennessee. Give me a call if you want to go over the specs and hear it run. I can also refer you to my shipping guy for a killer deal to get it home to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back