WTB 5/16 Fuel Sending Unit

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I was hoping for a used ona as my 71 dart is a rust bucket...but I would like to put the tank back in one I weld in the trunk floor patch...she is running off a gas can in the trunk...

I have one that is used but in very good condition. $35.00 shipped any where in the lower 48 states Paypal adress is [email protected] item will ship next day after payment is recieved. If you need the gasket and hold down let me know I can take one out of another tank. I also have the ground strap if needed. these extra parts if shipped along will be at no extra charge. Shipped seperately will be $7.50 . You must state if you need them sent with when paying with paypal. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2753.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF2754.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 100
I have one that is used but in very good condition. $35.00 shipped any where in the lower 48 states Paypal adress is [email protected] item will ship next day after payment is recieved. If you need the gasket and hold down let me know I can take one out of another tank. I also have the ground strap if needed. these extra parts if shipped along will be at no extra charge. Shipped seperately will be $7.50 . You must state if you need them sent with when paying with paypal. Steve

lemme know if it dont sell i have fuel guage trouble pin hole in float.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back