-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar410

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a good driver to show quality 6 pack air breather with filter and the throttle linkage.I believe the 440 and 340 setup is the same.Im putting it on a 340.If no one has a used one does anyone know where a good place to get a new one,I already looked at yearone just looking for more options.Thanks

Thanks I checked out all those places.I'm going to hold off buying new for a couple weeks.My engine is ready to go back in and I want to have the breather before I fire it up,burning my car down is not a good way to start my day lol.I would have thought the prices would have been alittle cheaper since they reman the intakes and carbs but no one really does the breather or linkage.

Bump to see if anyone has these as I will be buying them new with in 2 weeks.

I have a original never been painted but I want $350.00 for it + the ride.

Attachments

• 100_0299 (600 x 400).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 106
thats a nice piece,I'm not really looking for date correct as its going in my dart which was never an option.Although my six pack is an original I don't think I'll ever be lucky enuff to find a T/A so the dart gets it for now.You wouldn't happen to have the throttle linkage would you?

thats a nice piece,I'm not really looking for date correct as its going in my dart which was never an option.Although my six pack is an original I don't think I'll ever be lucky enuff to find a T/A so the dart gets it for now.You wouldn't happen to have the throttle linkage would you?
No, I have the throttle bracket for a 440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back