Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-Oh-no!

International lurker
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. I've just had a deal on a car fall through after months of searching over the internet. I'd even sent the payment to my shipping agent to pick up the car and prep it for shipping. But thats the way the cookie crumbles eh!

Except seeing as I'm half a world away in Australia, it makes things a bit more, umm, complicated.

I asked the shipping agent to hold my $$$ until I source another car. That way I wont have to pay all the bank transfer fees and accept the low balled exchange rates the banks use...:banghead:

So I'm hoping someone in FABOland can help me out. I'm looking for a 65 to 69 Barracuda (but not a 66). It has to be a driver that is complete, rust free and as close to stock as possible (Aussie import laws demand this now). Ideally:

• the interior should be in good condition,
  • the paint a 20 footer or better
  • mechanically sound with a V8 and auto
  • perect glass
  • Disc Brakes (original or conversion) would be great
  • It must have a clean title
I have a shipping agent in LA who can organise an inspection for me and arrange the bill of sale and hand over the $$$$.

I check Craigslist (using AutoTempest), Ebay, The FABO forum, and various other car websites every day in my search. What I am hoping for is leads or someone who is looking to sell but isn't advertising on the 'net.

So....please PM me if you have, or know of, a suitable Barracuda for sale.

Cheers

Steve Bond
Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back