-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66cuda-s

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey. Anyone have a spare Drivers side front Fender from a 66 Barracuda or Valiant with very little rust? Mine has some cancer in the lower quarter and has a significant dent on the top/front corner, it is repairable, but would be easier to start with a better part.
Thanks!!

If you can pick it up here in San Diego, I have one. I won't ship it so don't ask! It won't fit on UPS and trucking companies drive me crazy. You're probably tired of winter anyway! Come on down!
Thanks, Mark

Hey, sounds great! I wish I lived closer. What condition is it in? Maybe someone else can grab it and send it to me (??).8)8)

Thanks for the offer.

Hey, sounds great! I wish I lived closer. What condition is it in? Maybe someone else can grab it and send it to me (??).8)8)

Thanks for the offer.
........................................................................................
Here's a photo of the best one I have. It's pretty much a virgin fender....maybe old maid would be a better description. Original paint and stripe but has a small rust spot on the top of the fender about 18" from the rear tip. It seems to be a common spot for it. I think the inner mud guard traps crap there and lets it fester. Except for that, the rest is minor surface stuff where the paint chipped or wore through. No dents or bondo.
Thanks, Mark

100_0469.jpg

That fender looks good. How much do you want for it?

Now I just have to figure a way to get it a thousand or so miles north on the left coast(!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back