WTB: 67-69 Dart Fender

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
specific year would be advised-- as there are differences in the fenders on the 3 years, if you are just replacing 1 side then get the year you are replacing ,Lawrence

specific year would be advised-- as there are differences in the fenders on the 3 years, if you are just replacing 1 side then get the year you are replacing ,Lawrence

2x...

and the 69 has a completely different bucket location...

The car is a 68 as in my sig. I was under the impression that the only difference was in the marker light which I can work around.

So can I use other years or will I have issues?

67 and 69 are almost the same (except for marker lights). 68 fenders the headlight buckets are in a differant location. And the way the grilles mount to the top of the fenders (where the fender mounts to the core support) are differant. I found all this out the hard way. Get the fender specific for your year

The car is a 68 as in my sig. I was under the impression that the only difference was in the marker light which I can work around.

So can I use other years or will I have issues?

Alot of people have that impression partly because fiberglass fenders are sold as one for all three years ( using your own headlight buckets )
Side markers are the other issue. Do you need both fenders or just one side?

I really only need the driver's side & my 68 grille is in great shape so I guess I've can only use a 68. I definitely want to keep the 68 style grille.

I would certainly consider a pair of 68's depending on the condition.

here is what I have for a single fender driver's side. Pair of fenders to follow. Do you have a Greyhound depot near you? I am afraid the ride would be expensive.

Attachments

• 100_1574.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_1575.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_1576.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 82
Here is the drivers side of the pair

Attachments

• 100_1577.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_1573.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_1572.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_1571.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 78
and the passenger side

Attachments

• 100_1579.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_1580.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_1581.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_1582.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 84
I'm sure there's a greyhound nearby but wonder how well it would make it. Never had any sheetmetal shipped before.

here is what I have for a single fender driver's side. Pair of fenders to follow. Do you have a Greyhound depot near you? I am afraid the ride would be expensive.

Not to hijack here.. but belmateo, if this fender doesnt go, would you be willing to part with that V8 badge on the fender? I have one, but still need another.. It never hurts to ask.. let me know.. thanks..

Please pm me a price on the single fender & shipping to Springfield, MA via greyhound. The badges are not a concern for me.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back