-
Status
Not open for further replies.

saxy89

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking to see if there are any steel fenders and header panels out there for a 67 barracuda. Also lookin for a stock steering wheel to replace the ugly aftermarket one that is in the car now. Im located in south east Pennsylvania about and hour north of philly. Let me know what you got. Thanks :)

hey saxy, I have a fender as well as a complete header panel with grill. pm me your email and I can take and send pics if you like

4spdragtop

Im looking to see if there are any steel fenders and header panels out there for a 67 barracuda. Also lookin for a stock steering wheel to replace the ugly aftermarket one that is in the car now. Im located in south east Pennsylvania about and hour north of philly. Let me know what you got. Thanks :)

i have a header as well if the previous one doesnt work out for ya also the grilles:read2:

i have the header panel with or with out grills.
i also have some fenders. need a little work but not bad at all.
i am in cheshire CT 06410

looking to get em form the east coast or at least the eastern side of the us cause shippin it will be a lot id imagine. and steering wheel im lookin for black casue i think im gonna paint the car the factory red color and keep the white interior.

bump. Im thinkin of goin with steel fenders and probably use my stock hoood till i can save up for a ss hemi one. let me know if you have:
factory blue or black steering wheel
67 fenders both sides
67 header panel
67 lower valance

Id prefer driving and picking up the parts so im lookin for parts on the east coast with in 10 or so hrs of south east pa. thanks again

I have the header panel with grills and the lower valance. Not very far away if you want to take a ride to see them. Near Allentown, PA

bump. Im thinkin of goin with steel fenders and probably use my stock hoood till i can save up for a ss hemi one. let me know if you have:
67 fenders both sides
67 header panel
67 lower valance

Id prefer driving and picking up the parts so im lookin for parts on the east coast with in 10 or so hrs of south east pa. thanks again
Pm me I may be close to you and I have everything but you need.Im located in south east Pennsylvania about and hour north of philly also. Mark

67 fenders both sides
67 header panel
67 lower valance

I have a stock black steering wheel for sale out of a '67 Barracuda. It's a good candidate for the eastwood wheel repair kit. It has a few cracks in the plastic and some pitting, but totally restorable. I'll let it go cheap, PM me if interested.

hey dartcuda1 im really interested in a lot of parts have i sent u a pm a few days ago. did u get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back