-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a good 72' Dart passenger fender at a reasonable price, please let me know what you got. The idea is reasonable price not $300 a fender...

Thanks in advance
Floyd

Well Floyd, how about this fender from a 72 Dart...$100.00 plus shipping. It has a small spot near the back of the lower rear where it meets the door, and the mounting flange is a little rusty, but it is still a pretty nice fender, surely worth $100.00. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get it boxed for a quote. Geof

Attachments

• 100_3351.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_3352.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3353.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 89
Geof
I appreciate the offer but i need something rust free, thank you so much however! If i had the time (and patience) id def be down for this easy fix

yea, let me find it.lol sorry i had left for a trip to md before i got that message from you.

there is a 72 swinger, which I believe is a Dart trim package in an El Paso Texas yard. It appears to have just arrived and still had all of its body panels as of last Saturday, when I picked up some other parts. If you are serious could photograph bottom of fenders on that one, they might be very solid if the car is originally a west texas car. I have two sets of loose fenders but they are both Duster. Dave in las Cruces Nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back