Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for the correct gas cap for a 73 Duster. i believe the car is Cali emissions if it makes a difference. I'll double check later.

Adam,

Ill be watching this post because Im curious as to what you find out.

I started a post a couple weeks ago about my cap sticking out too far and not looking right. as far as I know the cap has never been replaced.

thanks, Bob

I may have a super nice chrome one, may even be NOS. If I get a picture can you tell me what it is for? I think it is a 73 one for emissions.....

Does your filler tube go through the 1/4 panel or behind it ? If its through it the cap will stick out.

I know theres a few different caps. I had trouble finding the right one for my 71 Scamp too

I may have a super nice chrome one, may even be NOS. If I get a picture can you tell me what it is for? I think it is a 73 one for emissions.....

Im looking for a painted one. Thanks

Also, No N95 Emissions listed on the tag. Again I dont know if theres a difference ?

I saved the painted yellow cap from a 73 Valiant that left here a few months ago.
If you figure out its the right one I can send it to you.

Post a picture of you filler neck opening at and angle so to see the depth of The body and the ramps in the neck I will have the correct cap but need to know the depth of both. Just to make sure no one changed anything. Steve

i have a couple. let me know what one. if i have it, i will hook you up with one. Just stop by and pick it up.

I'll toss the filler neck back in and get a pick or to. I have a cap and it fits but Im pretty sure its not correct. Its seems to spin to far when you tighten it, like it doesnt tight right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back