-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 73 and later manual box for my dart sport. Coupling also if you have one to swap from power to manual.

Another member on here whitepunkonnitro has been kinda helping me with different parts I need, according to what he told me if I went with an earlier one I would also need the pitman arm as they changed in 73. If I went with a 73+ I need just the box and the coupling deal.

My knowledge on MOPAR is limited as this is my first one, I could use an earlier one with pitman arm I think as well.

The pitman arm is the only difference. Since it's a wear item, it may not be a bad idea to put a new one on. Not very expensive from RockAuto.com. I got one from them for a 73 Duster a while ago for under $25 plus the shipping.

Ken

I have several boxes here and I don't see any differences in the box itself. The pitman arms are different but will interchange from 73 and later to 72 and earlier. I remove all pitman arms and do not include them. They are a wear item as stated and should be replaced

I have one, with pitman arm, I also have the floor shift steering column.
PM me for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back