-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66cuda-s

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello. I need all brake parts for an 8 3/4 (Backing Plates, Drums, Parking Brake Levers, Parking Brake Struts (I think all the other stuff can be purchased new)). I have an 8 3/4 with SBP axles. I would prefer 10 X 1 3/4 brakes, but would go with 10 X 2 1/2 (let me now if this doesn't make sense).
Thanks,
David

Anyone??

I think I can get new drums, but I need the backng plates and parking brake parts. Thanks.

No big rush, I need to put the rear end together. Things always take longer than I expect. What do you have? Thanks.

I have a set of 10 x 1-3/4 brake backing plates, NEW brake shoes, and parking brake levers. I can also toss in a set of redrilled drums (drilled for both small and large bolt pattern) drums are usable. All other hardware is missing:

$75 + shipping for everything.

email me if your interested. [email protected]

No big rush, I need to put the rear end together. Things always take longer than I expect. What do you have? Thanks.

I've got a 71 Dart with an 8 3/4" I bought as a driver that isn't working out. Half thinking about putting the 8 1/4" out of my Duster in with the 2.94 gears and upgrading the 8 3/4" to BBP for the Duster, at which time I wouldn't need anything past the ends of the housing. Someone put a new brake system on the 8 3/4" in the Dart, except the drums (they are usable and don't need to be turned, but they look to be at the max diameter). Springs, cylinders and shoes looked brand new. Only problem is that the axle seals were leaking and the shoes where covered in oil/grease. Sprayed them down (after fixing the seals) and they seam fine, but you might want new shoes.

Reason for the long winded response? Still on the fence as to what I am going to do with the car. Didn't know your timeline, if it was far enough out (and I keep beating my head against a wall with this car) then I might have something for you.

DionR, It looks like I am going to get what I need from demon34071. If this does not work out, I will let you know. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back