-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu2Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am working on a 70 Duster and want to upgrade the rear to a 8 3/4 bbp and also need a front disc swap (post 72) uca's spindles, calipers etc...bbp as well. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

i have 2 sets of 73 and up bbp dics brakes niether have rotors,calpers ,allthe important stuff is there upper control arms spindles so on $250.00 each call 734-289-1828 734-915-0748 leave message will call back

I'm in Phoenix AZ. If your interested I can set you up with an F body disc conversion. Spindles, calipers, dust sheilds, rotors, master, prop valve...you just need the 73 up UCA's.
$170 plus shipping
$140 w/o rotors (pretty inexpensive to buy new, plus saves on shipping)

I'm in Phoenix AZ. If your interested I can set you up with an F body disc conversion. Spindles, calipers, dust sheilds, rotors, master, prop valve...you just need the 73 up UCA's.
$170 plus shipping
$140 w/o rotors (pretty inexpensive to buy new, plus saves on shipping)

Jim, if you can get them to Crackedback or are going to be at Spring Fling, I can relay them to the Bay Area for Steve.

Thank you! I can get them to crackedback, I think he's due for another roadtrip soon:-D

I guess it depends on what you want to pay. I have a A 8.75 with a 3.23 open, 3.55 open, 3.91 sg, 3.55 sg and can get BBP aftermarket axles and BBP brakes. It's not cheap considering the axles are a $300 drop.

You tell me what you want and I can probably get something together.

That last A body 8.75, SG, aftermarket axle, bbp brakes I sold was $1150. Sold a SBP 3.91 sg rear for $850.

BTW, you need to figure out if you want jimacuda's front brake stuff because I may be heading over that way next week.

I guess it depends on what you want to pay. I have a A 8.75 with a 3.23 open, 3.55 open, 3.91 sg, 3.55 sg and can get BBP aftermarket axles and BBP brakes. It's not cheap considering the axles are a $300 drop.

That last A body 8.75, SG, aftermarket axle, bbp brakes I sold was $1150. Sold a SBP 3.91 sg rear for $850.

BTW, you need to figure out if you want jimacuda's front brake stuff because I may be heading over that way next week.
That,s a good price on the bbp complete s.g rear.I,ve built 2 in the last year,and know the cost.

Crackedback, I am sending the $ in the next couple of days so Jim should have it by mid next week....Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back