WTB: B-Body power seat motor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure as much, but I have to try something. Its starting to hurt my back driving the car. I tried putting a pillow in the seat, but my butt slides off the vinyl when I do that

Lemme look when i hit the salvage next Fiday Chuck- if i get one ill be goin to hang w cliff saturday so it will be yours

That would be greatly appreciated! If you don't already know, charger's, magnums, road runner and cordobas interchange. I'll try to post a picture of the motors

Can you not manually adjust the position for temporary when the motors are removed? The motors move something so you should be able to move the same thing manually by hand.

I'm still trying to find one for you but it fits just the '78 and '79 models with buckets or split bench. It was much more common for the switch to go bad than the motor. You can move the tracks manually but it's kinda of pain to do it that way. You pretty much have to remove the motor and spin each pair of cables equally for each direction. Yours doesn't move in any direction? If so, it may be a power problem and not the motor.

The seat moved up and down but not foward and backward. I've already swaped out the switch. That's not the issue. I can hit the switch to move it foward and I can hear the motor click. Like a weak power window motor does

well ok as long as ur sure its not the swich , now for now we need to get it to were u can move it by hand take all the power way from it tell u can find the motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back