-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartncharger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need these little beauties to reattach the stainless trim on top of the fender/door/quarter panel on a 67 GT.
OR a good lead on where to get them. Thanks fellas!

STP81534.jpg

Didn't get notified of the responses here fellas, sent the ebay seller a note.
and of course, thanks

I called him he had sold his last set. I called rt specialties and ordered a set. Thanks for the info, I did not think they were being made, shows how much I know.
Thanks Again

I also ordered a set from R/T Sunday online. I would use caution with the ebay ones as it says they are for "side" moldings and that the GT upper trim clips are not offered.

I just ordered mine. Was the part # 1000147s the guy at rt said this is what i needed for my 67 dart gt hope its the right stuff we will see. I will not be using them for a while if you are going to use yours in the near future send me a pm and let me know if they are the right ones please.
Thanks

I called him he had sold his last set. I called rt specialties and ordered a set. Thanks for the info, I did not think they were being made, shows how much I know.
Thanks Again

I was looking for the windshield wiper transmission pieces,and they had a complete set of what I needed !!!Glad they could help you !!!:cheers:

Looks like the right ones, but I don't see if they are including the sealer/washers nor the centered pin.
Maybe that's why they were cheaper?? If you DID get 'em let me know so I can bum out about being ripped off.

I just ordered mine. Was the part # 1000147s the guy at rt said this is what i needed for my 67 dart gt hope its the right stuff we will see. I will not be using them for a while if you are going to use yours in the near future send me a pm and let me know if they are the right ones please.
Thanks

Now...if I could only figure out how to combine the pin into the fastener...any hints on this one guys? I'm a bit stumped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back