Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I made a mistake I'd like to correct again - I replaced my column shifter for a floor shifter, but I want to go back to column shift. The column shift is still there, but I need all the linkage from the shifter tab on the transmission to the shifter tab on the steering column. This includes all bushings and pieces that attach to the frame (and hardware, preferably). I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum for the parts. PM me here or email me at sharpie1k @ gmail.com. Thank you.

This proves the old saying, "Don't get rid of any parts until your project is completley done." Brian, I am sure someone will come up with something for you. Would something from an earlier A-body work for you?

As long as it still works and plugs right into the same holes on the frame and such. I'm not looking for "resto" quality, but I do want to get something that looks generally correct and works.

I made a mistake I'd like to correct again - I replaced my column shifter for a floor shifter, but I want to go back to column shift. The column shift is still there, but I need all the linkage from the shifter tab on the transmission to the shifter tab on the steering column. This includes all bushings and pieces that attach to the frame (and hardware, preferably). I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum for the parts. PM me here or email me at sharpie1k @ gmail.com. Thank you.

Let me look in my bone yard, I think I have a set up.

i need the bracket that bolts to the trans right behind kickdown linkage, the part just under the arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back