-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ardentindustries

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent A-body to use in mocking up new products I am trying to develop. Roller V8 car is preferred. Doesnt need to be in great shape...just need something that is straight so I can make accurate parts off of. If you have something, or know of something, let me know.
Thanks!

Have a 69 Dart two door hardtop body, still has suspension under it. It is not a V-8 body, but maybe is in ur price range. No vinyl top, No air conditioning. Was asking $600 with remaining removable parts - glass, rear seat, hood, and passenger door and all door and window internals. Would sell bare rolling body for $400 u would have to pick up - am aprox 900 miles east of Los Angeles on I-10.

Thanks guys. I was just wondering if they all had the same dimensions. I would assume 67-69 have one set of dimensions, and 70-75 would be different dimensions? The Dart sounds excellent, but is a bit far for me. Anyone else?

How much? Check out my other thread for ideas of what Im looking at building...I asked for input on what products to use. Mainly suspension components to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back