-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryduran

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So basically I'd love to get my hands on a 318 or up, something nearby that I can pick up and that I would be able to get cheap. I don't have a lot of money since I'm a college student and I wouldn't have any immediate plans for this engine.

What I want it for is something to put on an engine stand at my brother's garage and start building, over time, maybe a couple years even, getting parts for it whenever I can and getting it all put together into one bad *** engine, and finally dropping it into my next mopar, since I think the dart will have it's 273 forever.

Anyways, if anyone has anything just let me know.

I have lots of 318's in various degrees of completeness, years, conditions, and prices. I'm a days' drive away (7 hours or so each way) down here in San Diego.
Thanks, Mark

Well,it's just a bare 360 block,no main caps or crank. I thought it would make a great stroker block with some aftermarket main caps. But it's pretty pointless to ship to ca. I did recently ship 2 magnum heads.Cost was about $115,so I imagine the block would be more. Heck I'll give you the block,but Im sure Jim Lusk can find you one much cheaper than you could get mine shipped!

So basically I'd love to get my hands on a 318 or up, something nearby that I can pick up and that I would be able to get cheap. I don't have a lot of money since I'm a college student and I wouldn't have any immediate plans for this engine.

What I want it for is something to put on an engine stand at my brother's garage and start building, over time, maybe a couple years even, getting parts for it whenever I can and getting it all put together into one bad *** engine, and finally dropping it into my next mopar, since I think the dart will have it's 273 forever.

Anyways, if anyone has anything just let me know.

Well, if your bored and want to make the trip(about a 6 hour roundtrip)
I have a complete 318 sitting on my garage floor you can have for $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back