WTB: Inner Fenders for 75 Duster (or simular year)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of inner fenders to replace on my wife's car, hers are severely hacked up from years of abuse.

I am looking for unwarped, rust free pieces that I can weld in that can be shipped to 78374.

please email me, shank3r@ gmail DOT com

-Patrick

I've been wrong before but as far as I know, the inner fender deminsions never changed on A bodies from 67 to 76. Only difference being more screw holes in the later applications.
Mine were rusted through at the hump / shock support areas. The facory spot welds didn't close it up tight enough to keep debrie from getting trapped between shock support and sheet metal.
I've cut them out but can't decide how to proceed. Other vehicles have rubber flaps or or seperate filler pieces bolted in there.

I am looking for a set of inner fenders to replace on my wife's car, hers are severely hacked up from years of abuse.

I am looking for unwarped, rust free pieces that I can weld in that can be shipped to 78374.

please email me, shank3r@ gmail DOT com

-Patrick

i have a set im in AZ shipping wouldnt be too bad

Pass side is a little different from about 72-73+ than the earlier years. AC accumulator notch.

They all work regardless of year and you can work around any issues.

I may have a pair as well from a 72 Scamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back