WTB K-Member to Core Support Brace. 68 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will one from a 69 Dart work? I have a nice, undamaged, cleaned and painted one.

Ken
Edison, NJ

It's the same as the one from a 73 Dart so my guess is that it's the same for the 67 and 68 cars. I also have the attaching bolts to go with it.

It's the same as the one from a 73 Dart so my guess is that it's the same for the 67 and 68 cars. I also have the attaching bolts to go with it.

You know.... I do have a way to test this. I will pull the one off the wife's 73 dart and see if it works on my Barracuda.

I will get back to you later on this.

Just chkd my parts cd covers 68-71 and it lists part # for hood support brace in 68 for val, cuda, dart #2786430 and 69 is the same part #...you should be good to go. Here is a link of a thread, they are sold, but showing them for reference. Hope this helps
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=160759

Oh sorry to hijack, but parts cd is for sale $10 shipped!!

Just chkd my parts cd covers 68-71 and it lists part # for hood support brace in 68 for val, cuda, dart #2786430 and 69 is the same part #...you should be good to go. Here is a link of a thread, they are sold, but showing them for reference. Hope this helps
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=160759

Oh sorry to hijack, but parts cd is for sale $10 shipped!!

Thanks for the reply. What I am actually looking for is the small brace that you would see running from the core support to the k-member (very low on the car and behind the license plate).

Should look something like this:

Attachments

• 3509.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 114
That's what I have with the bolts.

Attachments

• DSCN1543.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for the reply. What I am actually looking for is the small brace that you would see running from the core support to the k-member (very low on the car and behind the license plate).

Should look something like this:

Looks like physixx has it, but I will check my parts cd in a while to see

I have some of those too - they have the pits you were asking for!! - that is a good looking part ,Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back