[SOLD] WTB L/A crank pulley (measurement correction)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an earlier pulley that measures 1.5" from backing to center of the belt. Single or double groove pulley OK. PM if you got something I may be able to use.

cast iron water pump?
Pulley I need is off of a cast iron water pump motor, but mine is not. Mine is aluminium, but I need the shorter crank pulley so belt will line up w thicker fluid damper. I have one off of a 273 that lines up perfect, but it is slightly bent, if nothing else I will attempt straightening it out. What I need is 1.5" from mounting surface to center of the belt. Any 69 and earlier small block should be the same. I got all kinds of later pullies that measure 2" 70 and later

I have an nos double lower crank pulley incase you can't find a used one. $60 plus shipping. The first groove measures exactly 1.5 inches centered from the surface that touches the harmonic balancer. I accept paypal also. Here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_5632 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5633 (Small).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 114
I have an nos double lower crank pulley incase you can't find a used one. $60 plus shipping. The first groove measures exactly 1.5 inches centered from the surface that touches the harmonic balancer. I accept paypal also. Here it is.
That is indeed the baby.... I really do not need NOS. Nothing original about my set up at all... 416 w fluid damper

Figured I would post it incase. Atleast you know it's straight and not pitted or had the whole drilled out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back