[WANTED] WTB Rear Seat for 69 Dart GT (AZ,CA,NV,NM)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan A

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 69 Dart that was a former strip car and am working to get her back on the street. Been to all the local wrecking yards and eBay and can't seem to find a rear seat within driving distance as I look to avoid a few hundred bucks in freight. Would prefer to find one in Arizona (I am in Tucson) but will make it a weekend road trip if I can find something in a neighboring state. Thought I would reach out and see what folks might have laying around. Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Have a 69 Dart that was a former strip car and am working to get her back on the street. Been to all the local wrecking yards and eBay and can't seem to find a rear seat within driving distance as I look to avoid a few hundred bucks in freight. Would prefer to find one in Arizona (I am in Tucson) but will make it a weekend road trip if I can find something in a neighboring state. Thought I would reach out and see what folks might have laying around. Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.
Do you know if 67-69 are the same?

Jake

Greg Fernald at SS/FX in Phoenix? might have leftovers from Hemi Dart clones.

I have one from a 68 dart gt, will get to cleaning it up and getting shipping quotes if interested, located in wisconsin

I have one from a 68 dart gt, will get to cleaning it up and getting shipping quotes if interested, located in wisconsin

Thank you for reaching out. I usually find that, by the time I add the price of the seat to the shipping, it ends up out of my price range right now. So many needs and so little money to do them. Thanks again!

Thank you for reaching out. I usually find that, by the time I add the price of the seat to the shipping, it ends up out of my price range right now. So many needs and so little money to do them. Thanks again!
this I totally can relate to and I'm not really sure how much it would cost to ship, but I'm definitely going to find out cause the seats I have are for sale to help me with financing my 69 swinger project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back